2 Days / 1 Night Sapa & Mt. Fansipan
This tour is designed for travelers who want to explore the terraced rice paddies and ethnic minority villages of Sapa and visit the summit of Mount Fansipan, the rooftop of Vietnam
Day 16:30 AM to 7:00 AM: Pick up from Hanoi Family Homestay in our comfortable, air-conditioned bus and start the journey to Sapa.
9:30 AM: Short comfort break in Phu Tho Province along the way.
11:00 AM: Second comfort break in Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
12:30 PM: Arrive in Sapa, where you'll see the H’Mong, Dzao, and Tay ethnic people in their colorful, traditional costumes.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing.
- Enjoy a good lunch with local Vietnamese dishes. Check into hotel.
14:00 PM: We'll take a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat Village, home of the Black H’mong ethnic people. The village is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Mount Fansipan, the tallest mountain in Vietnam. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals. Trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station, stop for some photos with the bridge and waterfalls, then walk back up the hill, where the bus will be waiting to return us to Sapa.
17:00 PM: We'll have a good Vietnamese dinner, then you can explore the town on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 28:00 AM: After breakfast in your hotel, our driver and tourguide will take you to the cable car station at the foot of Mount Fansipan, the highest mountain in Indochina. You'll be treated to spectacular scenery for the 20 minute ride to the top.
9:00 AM: Take a breath of cool air as you reach the summit, at 2,800 meters above sea level. You'll have time to enjoy the view, take photos, visit the pagoda and trek up 600 steps to reach the peak of Mount Fansipan, known as the Roof of Indochina. You'll have about 90 minutes for hiking and enjoying the scenery.
11:00 AM: Return to the cable car for the ride back down the mountain, where our bus will be waiting to take you back to Sapa town.
12:30 PM: Have lunch in the hotel
13:30 PM to 15:45 PM: Relax and leisure time on your own, then meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for the return trip to Hanoi.
16:00 PM: We will now drive back to Hanoi, taking two comfort breaks along the way.
21:15 PM: We say goodbye to you at Hanoi Family Homestay.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
$159 USD per person for standard, 3-star hotel in Sapa ($136 USD per person if a 2-star hotel is desired).
Single supplement: $16 USD for a standard hotel; $11 USD for 2-star hotel.
WHAT TO BRING:
-Passport with valid Vietnamese visa
-Some cash in Vietnamese Dong or USD for personal expenses
-Sturdy walking shoes
-Pack lightly, keeping most of your luggage at your hotel
- Pick up from Hanoi Family Homestay
- Modern air–conditioned bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi to Sapa and return;
- 2 bottles of water each way on the bus trip;
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers;
- English-speaking tourguide to Cat Cat Village and to cable car station;
- Cable car return ticket (Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa)
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary;
- 1 night at 2 or 3-star hotel on twin-sharing basis.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Any meals not indicated in the above itinerary;
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses;
- Any other expenses not clearly mentioned above;
- Tips and gratuities.